Submission Preparation Checklist
As part of the submission process, authors are required to check off their submission's compliance with all of the following items, and submissions may be returned to authors that do not adhere to these guidelines.
- Before sending the manuscript, The author has to register to this link. After registering, the author must send the manuscript online submissions to the website http://journal.um-surabaya.ac.id/index.php/Agregat by first registering as an author.
- Step submit can be viewed through the online system can be viewed at this link after registering.
- Guide to register and submit online can bi viewed at this link.
AGREGAT accepts the following types of paper:
- Research paper. This category covers papers which report on any type of research undertaken by the authors. The research may involve the construction or testing of a model or framework, action research, testing of data, market research or surveys, empirical, scientific or laboratory research.
- Technical paper. Describes and evaluates technical products, processes or services.
- Conceptual paper. These papers will not be based on research but will develop hypotheses. The papers are likely to be discursive and will cover philosophical discussions and comparative studies of others' work and thinking.
- Case study. Case studies describe actual interventions or experiences within organizations. They may well be subjective and will not generally report on research. A description of a legal case or a hypothetical case study used as a teaching exercise would also fit into this category.
- Literature review. It is expected that all types of paper cite any relevant literature so this category should only be used if the main purpose of the paper is to annotate and/or critique the literature in a particular subject area. It may be a selective bibliography providing advice on information sources or it may be comprehensive in that the paper's aim is to cover the main contributors to the development of a topic and explore their different views.
- The article can be product of researches, scientific thoughts or case study, in civil engineering and isn formed by politics, commercialism, and subjectivity unsure.
- Author has to put high respect on scientific conduct by comprehensing the benefit and risk of the published article.
- All matters relating to the use of the software, quotations and copyrights, as well as the legal consequences made by the author, are entirely the responsibility of the author.
- Author is not allowed to do double manuscript submission into journal or any of publication medias simultaneously.
- Author is obligated to fill in a statement letter which explains that the article has not been published yet in any kind of journals or conferences/ seminar. Statement letter can be downloaded from here.
- Published article is prepared by using template manuscripts submission.
- Download article template format from here.
- The manuscript should be written is good and correct in Indonesian or English Language. Article written in Indonesian should be based on The Enhanced Indonesian Spelling System and the words used in the article should be referred to the normative language (referred to Indonesian dictionary), meanwhile for English, it needs to be checked by using spell checker (English-American).
- The paper should contain:
- Title of Writing
- The name of the lead author and co-author (without title)
- Name of the institution where the lead author and co author (authors) work include e-mail(s).
- Abstract in English language and Bahasa Indonesia. The abstract length is not more than 300 words include 3 to 5 key words of keywords
- The Introduction
- The Methods or Procedures
- The result and Discussion
- The Conclusion
- Acknowledgment (opsional)
- Reference in the narration and references have to be based on article template format.
- The limitation of page is 6-10 pages.
- All pictures, graphics, and tables displayed should print in black or colour, with the clear ink, and have to follow script font-style and need to have good quality.
- Symbols and terminology used are symbols and terminology commonly used in the field result of their expertise.
- The unit used is the International Unit (SI).
- Published article has to be free of misconduct, including fabrication, falsification, and plagiarism or autoplagiarism.
- The author agrees to transfer his copyright to the editor of this Journal, If and when the text is received for publication.
- AGREGAT is not responsible for the opinions and contents of published papers
Editors receive text articles, not later than the end of March for the May issue and the end of September for publication in November. Soft-copy can be sent to the e-mail address firstname.lastname@example.org.
The use of articles published by this journal is governed by the Creative Commons Attribution license as currently displayed on CC BY 4.0