Isi Artikel Utama
Abstract: Â This research analyzed the satirical political communication that was used by Skinny Indonesian 24 YouTube channel in the script of epic rap battles of presidency Prabowo and Jokowi remake.This research discussed about satirical political communication that gave some critical perception for the viewers especially for Ind
onesian citizen. The researcher focused on the statements and utterances that were used by Jokowi and Prabowo remake in the script of epic rap battles, theories by Mark Boukes (2018), MasterClass Staff (2021), Olivera Tesnohlidkova (2020), Melinda Alliker (2007), Edley Luke (2017), and Evan Gottlieb (2021) . The researcher used Qualitative research to find kind of satirical political communication used by Skinny Indonesian 24 Youtube channel and the reason why Skinny Indonesian 24 Youtube channel used satirical political communication. From this research the researcher found out kind of satire that was used by Skinny Indonesian 24 Youtube channel in the script of Epic rap battles of precidency Prabowo and Jokowi remake and the reason why it was used in that youtube channel. The researcher also found out that satirical political communication is the most suitable ways to attract more viewers in Youtube channel.
ÂKeyword: Satirical Political Communication; Satire; Epic Rap Battles of Precidency; Skinny Indonesian 24 Youtube channel
- Boukes, Mark (2018). Political Humor in a Changing Media Landscape a New Generation of Research.
- Chih-Pei HU, Yan-Yi CHANG (2017) Journal of Social Media and Administrative Science
- College of Liberal Arts (2021). What is Satire? || Oregon State Guide to Literary Terms.
- https://liberalarts.oregonstate.edu/wlf/what-satire Dollarhide, M (2021). Understanding Social Media.
- Francis Online (2018). Agenda-Setting With Satire: how Political Increased TTIPâ€™s Saliency on the Public, Media, and Political Agenda.
- Lev-On, A (2012). Campaigning Online : Use of the Internet by parties, candidates and voters in national and local election campaign in Israel
- Masaryk University, Mgr. Olivera Tesnohlidkova (2021). Humor and satire in politics: Introducing cultural . https://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/doi/10.1111/soc4.12842
- MasterClass (2020). What Is Satire? How to Use Satire in Literature, Pop Culture, and Politics-Plus Tips on Using Satire in Writing â€“ 2021.
- https://www.masterclass.com/articles/what-is-satire-how-to-use-satire-in-literature-pop- culture-and-politics-plus-tips-on-using-satire-in-writing#what-are-the-3-different-types-of- satire
- Melinda, Alliker (2007). Satire and secrecy in English literature from 1650 to 1750. Palgrave Macmillan
- SAGE Journals (2021). A Content Analysis of YouTube Political Advertisements: Evidence from Indian Parliamentary Elections - Seerat Sohal, Harsandaldeep Kaur, 2018.
- Sujoko, Anang (2020). Satirical Political Communication 2019 Indonesiaâ€™s Presidential Election On Social Media
- Van Dijk, J. (1999). The network society, Social aspects of new media. Sage Publications. Limited, Thousand Oaks, CA. Dalam Shahla Ghobadi. (2013) Digital Divide And Interrelated Access Gaps: A Cognitive